Full Calendar of Events →
Year 9 subject selection
Year 9's need to log on to their secure student area on this website and then
1. complete their Interests test
2. research possible career options
3. research possible pathways (subjects and courses) that will help them reach their goals
4. complete their Career Action Plan on the secure student area
5. somplete their VMG subject selecion sheet
6. take their Subject selection sheet and their Career Action Plan to their 15 minute appointment with thier parents on Thursday 12th October at the Year 9 Course Submission day.
Year 9 Course Submission day
On Thursday 12th October, Year 9's and their parent(s) will attend a 15 minute counselling appointment to enter their subject prefereces for 2018. Parents can make their appointments by contacting the office on 5820 9900. Appointments are available between 10 am - 1:00 pm and then 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm. This will be a student free day for Year 9's.
Lift Off Goulburn Valley Education Scholarships for 2018 ARE NOW OPEN
and close 3PM MONDAY DECEMBER 18, 2017
Lift Off Scholarships are:
1. Generally available for people 17 – 24 years (some exceptions – see website for details)
2. Range from $2,000 - $5,000 over one – three years
3. Are aimed at young people with financial need or other barriers to study
- In 2017, 27 scholarships were awarded and for 2018, there will be more than 19 available to date. This may increase as we are still in discussions with some potential supporters – check the website regularly to keep up to date with this.
- You MUST provide a letter of support from a ‘responsible person’ – NOT a relative. This letter should provide information on you and the circumstances of the disadvantages which have or are likely to impact on your studies.
- If shortlisted, you will be required to attend an interview in the week commencing January 22, 2018
Please find below the link to the scholarships page on our website which is where you can find all the details and make an application. Please check the criteria and guidelines to determine your eligibility.